Quantum ATFS facilitates a symbiotic relationship between data and storage; data insights inform policy and automation engines, delivering higher levels of productivity per storage resource deployed whether on-premise or in the cloud.
All data ingested into the ATFS system is tagged and classified. Users may visualize data in virtual file system views for collaboration across users and organizations without creating duplicate copies nor loosening data security. Purposeful data placement is how ATFS delivers data to applications when and where the workflow needs it.
Submissions must include:
- Full Company name, do not use abbreviations or acronyms.
- Please use business address of the servers physical location where the software will be downloaded.
- Company email address. Use of a personal email address will not be accepted.
Trial Software and System Requirements:
- This trial is not for use in production environments but includes licensing for up to 1 TB storage (raw, may be slightly larger if not including the storage required for metadata and I/O).
- The ATFS VM zip file that contains the ATFS OVF and supporting files.
- Approximate size of the zip file is 1.2 GB.
- VMware/vSphere ESX 6.5 (or later).
- Minimum 500 GB of storage space.
- Recommended 200 GB flash and 300 GB spinning.
- Recommended disk provisioning format is Thick Provision.
- Eight virtual cores.
- 32 GB RAM available for virtual machine.
- Two IP addresses for the virtual machine to use.
- Does NOT include support.
- Does NOT include API SDK.