Myriad All-Flash Scale-Out File and Object Storage
Cloud-native software that brings new levels of simplicity and adaptability to your high-performance unstructured data workloads.
Fast, Modern, Simple All-Flash Storage for the Next Era of Data
Unstructured data in the enterprise is expected to double in the next 5 years—yet most enterprises are storing this data on systems designed over 20 years ago. These systems don’t provide the performance or scale required by emerging unstructured data applications, which results in performance constraints, networking complexities, and management challenges.
Quantum Myriad™ file and object storage software was created to solve these challenges with a modern cloud-native and scale-out architecture designed for the latest NVMe flash and RDMA networking technologies. It brings new levels of simplicity and adaptability to your unstructured data workloads without the constraints of specialized hardware. Automated storage and networking management allows you to easily adapt to your future needs while freeing up your IT resources.
Myriad is ideal for high-performance use cases, such as building modern data lakes for analytics and business intelligence, rendering demanding VFX and animation workloads, and rapid recovery of your valuable data.
Key attributes include:
- Scale-out software architecture built for the latest flash technologies delivers consistent, low-latency performance for high-bandwidth and high-IOPs applications.
- A cloud-native microservices architecture orchestrated by Kubernetes provides a resilient, “always on” architecture, and delivers new features and fixes rapidly with less risk.
- Automated storage, networking, and cluster management allows a cluster to be scaled, modified, or shrunk without user intervention or the need for advanced IT skills.
- Self-healing, self-balancing software for in-service upgrades automatically rebuilds and repairs data in the background while also rebalancing data as the storage cluster expands, shrinks, and changes.
- Inline data deduplication and compression reduce the cost of flash storage and improve data efficiencies relative to legacy storage platforms.
- Simplified data protection and recovery is achieved through built-in snapshots, clones, snapshot recovery tools, and rollback capabilities.
Future-Proof Your Infrastructure
Adapt to changing business requirements quickly, on-premises and in the cloud, with modern cloud-native software that requires no specialized hardware and will run natively in the cloud.
Reduce Operational Costs
Replace racks of disk with a fast, modern, simple all-flash cluster and reduce data center footprint, power costs, and emissions.
Get Consistent, Ultra-Fast, Low-Latency Performance
Achieve consistent low-latency performance for high-bandwidth and high-IOPs applications with ultra-fast, all-flash storage software platform.
Free Up IT Resources, Adopt New Features and Fixes Faster
Manage large clusters with little IT involvement and no networking expertise. Microservices can be deployed quickly so you can adopt new features and fixes faster with less risk.