All the benefits of Quantum products and solutions via a fully managed, pay-per-use subscription service.
Cloud-like Subscription Pricing with the Benefits of On-premise Storage
Quantum Storage-as-a-Service (STaaS) offerings provide the benefits of Quantum products and solutions with cloud-like simplicity via a pay-per-use subscription service.
Achieve better uptime via proactive monitoring and analysis delivered with the expertise of your storage vendor and with a predictable pricing model with no data access fees.
Reduce Operational, Administrative Resources & Costs
Quantum remote and local experts will proactively monitor and manage your environment, so your IT and engineering teams are free to focus on other projects.
Eliminate Unplanned Capital Spend & Forklift Upgrades
With Quantum STaaS, there is no overbuying capacity, and Quantum will deploy additional storage capacity as your actual usage dictates.
Better Control & Security with an On-premise Infrastructure
Quantum STaaS delivers the pay-per-use pricing model that has made public cloud services so popular with the control and security of an on-premise storage infrastructure. Unlike many public cloud storage services, our STaaS offerings don’t have any fees for data access.
Reduce Downtime & Achieve Better Performance
Our proactive management of your environment, using Quantum Cloud-Based Analytics software, means our experts optimize your environment while you reduce downtime and identify problem areas promptly.
Quantum STaaS Offerings
For customers that purchase one of these offerings, and depending on that customer’s specific needs, any of the following elements can be included:
- Installation and Integration: Quantum will install, configure, and integrate the associated products at a customer’s data center.
- Activate Cloud-Based Analytics (CBA) Agents to Push Quantum Product Telemetry Data: CBA agents are activated on Quantum products to upload telemetry data and logs to the Quantum Cloud at regular intervals for monitoring and analysis.
- Proactive Monitoring and Management: Once installed and running, Quantum will actively monitor and manage the environment remotely, providing onsite support when required, and in coordination with the customer.
- Capacity Monitoring and Metering: Quantum monitors capacity utilization to assess monthly billing rate.
- Capacity Upgrades: As data sets grow over time, Quantum will add physical storage capacity to the product(s) that are on site and adjust billing rate accordingly.
- Tech Refreshes and Data Migration: As new technology is introduced over time, refreshing to the latest products is included with these Storage-as-a-Service offerings. Quantum will also manage the migration of data from current products to new products—included within a simple, predictable pricing model.