Global Services Escalation Policy and Severity Level Definition
How to request an Escalation of your current issue?
Login to the MyQuantum Portal and review the details of your case to verify the following facts:
- Is the problem statement correct?
- Does the case accurately describe the business impact?
- If there is a workaround, is it impractical or inappropriate?
- Is there a critical milestone date identified in the case?
- Is my case not progressing per my expectations?
Once you have completed this review, contact the assigned technician working your case, or call Quantum Technical Support and ask the on-duty Escalation Manager to trigger an escalation.
What happens once I request an escalation?
Once an escalation request has been made, an escalation manager will call and discuss the request for escalation with you. They will evaluate the situation and determine the appropriate resources needed to work towards resolution. The Escalation Manager will be your point of contact throughout the life of the case. They will be providing updates based on the agreed cadence and answer questions you may have.
How do I close an escalated case?
Once the support request is back on track and making acceptable progress toward resolution, it can be de-escalated. Before the escalated case is closed, the Escalation Manager, if assigned, or the Support Engineer will complete the following tasks:
- Confirm that the action plan is acceptable
- Ensure that the troubleshooting or root cause analysis process is on track
- Document in the support request your agreement to de-escalate the case
- The agreed to communication plan is adjusted as appropriate
Quantum Severity Level Descriptions
or +49 6131 324 185
For our complete list of Global support contact information, visit Quantum's support contact page