SuperLoader 3 Downloads
Advanced Automation at an Affordable Price: Now with DATASTOR Shield™ Deduplication Software. Complete Solution with StorageCare Guardian.Compatible with all major backup software packages, environments, and infrastructures. Backup with Deduplication – reduces data by 20X. The only autoloader that supports 16 cartridges in a 2U rackmount unit.
Note: HP and IBM Tape Drive Drivers
HP and IBM Tape Drive drivers must be obtained from the HP or IBM websites. For your convenience, the following document will assist you in this process.
- Download Tape Drive Drivers - 2.2 MB - Jan 2018
Note: Symantec BackupExec
If you are using Symantec BackupExec you should use the device driver that came with your software backup package.
Windows Library Driver
- Download Windows Server 2012 R2 Device Driver for SuperLoader 3
- Download Windows Server 2016 Device Driver for SuperLoader 3
- Download Windows Server 2019 Device Driver for SuperLoader 3
- Download Windows 2012 Server Device Driver for SuperLoader 3
- Download Windows 2003/2008 Server Device Driver for SuperLoader 3
Windows DLT tape drives Driver
- Download Windows NT Driver for DLT1, SDLT220, or SDLT320 tape drives
Win2K/2K3/XP (x86, x64) Tape Drive Device Driver
- Download Tape Drive Device Driver for Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 running on x86 and x64 platforms with DLT tape drives
LTO Tape Drive Driver for Windows
- The 188.8.131.52 device driver allows you to use LTO Half-height tape drives with Windows Vista through Windows Server 2008 R2.
- The 184.108.40.206 device driver allows you to use LTO Half-height tape drives with Windows 8 or 8.1 (64-bit only) and Windows Server 2012 or 2012 R2.
- Download driver versions 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
V96 Firmware for SuperLoader 3 with the following LTO Drives ONLY
|Superloader 3 Library Firmware||V96||Release Notes|
|Tape Drive Firmware|
|Quantum LTO-6 Half Height SAS||V4142|
|Quantum LTO-5 Full Height SAS||V3210|
|Quantum LTO-5 Half-Height SAS||V3210|
|Quantum LTO-4Half-Height SAS||V2210|
|Quantum LTO-4Half-Height SAS Model B||U61T|
|Quantum LTO-4Half-Height SCSI Model B||W61T|
|Quantum LTO-3Full Height||V2090|
|Quantum LTO-3Half-Height SCSI||V2181|
|Quantum LTO-3 HH SCSI Model B||D21T|
|Quantum LTO-3Half-Height SAS||V2182|
|IBM LTO-8 Half Height SAS||MA71||Release Notes|
|IBM LTO-7 Half Height SAS||MA71||Release Notes|
|IBM LTO-6 Half Height SAS||KAJ9||Release Notes|
|IBM LTO-5||H971||Release Notes|
V91 Firmware for SuperLoader 3 with the following Drive Types which are not supported by V94 firmware
|Superloader 3 Library Firmware||V91|
|Tape Drive Firmware|
StorageCare Sage xTalk Management Console - In less than thirty minutes xTalk will evaluate your tape drive's health and determine if it needs to be sent in for service. The application also provides detailed engineering drive analysis information and the abilty to quickly download updates to the firmware, application, online help, test script and release notes.
Download xTalk for your tape drive
SuperLoader 3 Documentation
- Documentation is available in the SuperLoader 3 Documentation Center