If you need support on a Quantum Tape Library (including Scalar, StorNext, DXi, and Superloader 3 units), please Click here for Quantum Support.
For Current Open Standalone Cases please send email to: Standalone.Support@quantum.com
If you are located in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa please use the EMEA form.
After completing the form and click “Send Email Message,” your request will be sent to our Technical Assistance Center where we will handle your request as quickly as possible. You will receive a copy of the form for your records.
- The serial number must be provided.
- Only one serial number per submission.
- Only Quantum drives.
Note: Receiving a Return Authorization does not guarantee warranty replacement. Physical damage, via carrier or otherwise, is not covered.
Returning your drive:
* After receiving an RA number send the drive to the address found in your email.
* You must use a traceable carrier (FedEx, UPS etc.).
* Ensure the RA number is included in the address and is clearly visible on the box.
Out of Warranty drives: