The rigorous data archiving requirements of regulations such as HIPAA, DoD 5015.2-STD, Sarbanes-Oxley and the Patriot Act put more importance than ever on IT best practices. A solid IT infrastructure and the technology to support increasing storage requirements are critical to executing a successful compliance strategy. Experts in long-term data storage, Quantum has the backup, recovery and archiving solutions you need.
DLTSage WORM, Quantum’s newest intelligent tape drive feature, makes a standard SDLT 600 tape drive WORM-(write once, read many) capable without costly or propriety hardware and media. As a standalone drive or in an autoloader or tape library, SDLT 600 with DLTSage WORM becomes a cost-effective, secure device for backup, recovery and archive.
With 20+ years of experience in backup, recovery and archiving plus innovative tools such as DLTSage WORM, Quantum products can meet both your compliance and business requirements. We leverage our vast experience to deliver a full range of solutions and services to fit any company’s compliance strategy:
- Disk-based backup systems, tape libraries, and autoloaders to support the backup, recovery and archive requirements of small to large companies
- Cost-effective WORM technology (DLT and LTO technology)
- Automated backup processes that reduce the risk of human error
- Disk-as-tape platforms, such as our DX-Series, that vastly increase network performance
- Integrated channel approach brings together best-in-breed VARs and partners to fulfill all customer needs