Mission-Critical Premium Support - StorageCare Gold
Critical IT environments are always on: nights, weekends and holidays. This support plan provides mission-critical support for fastest resolution, including 24x7 technical assistance, proactive remote monitoring and resolution, priority onsite critical issue response, 24x7 delivery and installation of all replacement parts
Around-the-Clock Business Support - StorageCare NBD Gold
Offers around the clock support for busy operations, includes 24x7 technical assistance, proactive remote monitoring, next business day parts delivery, installation of non-customer replaceable components and provisional loaner systems in times of disaster.
Cost-Effective Essential Support - StorageCare Bronze
Delivers support essentials during business hours, including access to skilled technical support, next business day delivery of replacement parts, and installation of non-customer replaceable components to ensure trouble-free problem resolution.
StorageCare Guardian is designed to enhance customer experience with Quantum products and services by providing more reliable backups and faster problem resolution. Leveraging the intelligence inside Quantum's storage systems, it proactively monitors the health of Quantum systems, uses diagnostics data to predict possible failures, and determines whether or not the problem involves a Quantum product or other critical components in the environment. StorageCare Guardian is available at no extra cost for products under warranty or support contracts. Please visit http://guardianinfo.quantum.com for a current list of supported products.
Quantum or an authorized service provider provides installation services for customers that prefer professional installation of their Quantum product. Installation Services provide the customer with overview training on product operation and proper handling procedures. When a Quantum product arrives at the customer’s site, Quantum’s StorageCare Installation Services include:
- Inspecting the product for any damage that may have occurred during shipment
- Uncrating the product, rack mount kit, etc. and removing shipping materials
- Leveling and alignment (if applicable)
- Attaching the product to the host device or network
- Exercising the product to ensure successful connection
- Providing product overview and proper handling instructions
The key to successful project completion, whether large or small, is smooth configuration of networked storage components. Building on the successful completion of your Quantum product installation, Quantum can provide configuration services to ensure success of your overall data protection plan. These services include any or all of the following:
- Hardware configuration – install and configure networked storage hardware
- Custom product configuration – once the product is installed and working successfully, incorporate custom configuration that may be required for your environment
- System testing and debugging – test and debug process of all the networked storage hardware and software to ensure successful integration of all components At this time, Integration service is only available in North America. Please contact your Quantum StorageCare Service Representative for a complete integration quote at 800-677-6268, option 1,3.
Quantum’s Technical Assistance Center provides telephone support to assist in problem determination, tracking & resolution.
Quantum's Online Service Request
Quantum’s Online Service Request application for Quantum Products is a Web-based, self-service application, allowing you to create service requests (open trouble tickets), enter service details, track the progress of open requests and view your product service history.
Quantum Global Services delivers award-winning services and support to customers worldwide. Quantum is the first tape automation company to achieve the prestigious Support Center Practices (SCP) certification for world-class technology support based on rigorous, annual audits of over 100 performance measures. Quantum recently won the Omega NorthFace Award for exemplary service in its first year of eligibility, rating a four or above on a five-point scale in the areas of technical support, field service, sales process, account management and training.