Product Installation Readiness and Scheduling
You’ve made a smart decision by choosing to have your Quantum product professionally installed. To keep from incurring extra fees from additional site visits, there are a few things you can do to prepare for installation of your Quantum product.
Product Installation Readiness
Before scheduling your appointment, make sure the following requirements are met:
- IP addresses are assigned.
- Ethernet cable runs are pulled and available (if applicable).
- A power source (receptacle) is ready and available.
- Host application servers are ready.
- Host application software is ready.
- HBAs are ready to configure.
- A switch is ready for zoning (if applicable).
- A range of barcodes is created for virtual tapes (if applicable).
- Fiber channel cable runs are pulled and available (if applicable).
- Floor tile cuts are ready (if applicable).
Product Installation Scheduling
For additional questions or if you need special delivery arrangements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-856-2342