Stand Alone Tape Drive Support Programs
- Warranty: Stand Alone Tape Drives are covered by a Rapid Exchange Warranty.
- Products that carry Rapid Exchange as a warranty are listed on the warranty table at http://www.quantum.com/serviceandsupport/warrantyinformation/index.aspx
Your stand-alone tape drive warranty includes:
- Multilingual telephone support
- Phone support is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. local customer time
- Call back response time objective is 4 hours within a normal business day. If 4 hours extends beyond the business day, response may be the following business day)
- Service requests can be logged into the system any time (7x24) with response coming the next business day.
- 24/7 access to online resources
Contact Technical Support for replacement options 800-284-5101 (US/CAN)
Warranty and Service Level Agreement (SLA) Applicability:
- Rapid Exchange Services are applicable to specified products as a warranty. For most products where Rapid Exchange is the specified warranty service it is a one-year or three-years.
- The response time for an Exchange service commitment for a Standalone product is two business days of Quantum’s determination that a replacement unit is required. Replacement units will be shipped when the defective drive has been received at a Quantum warehouse or a hold is put on a credit card.
This commitment to deliver a replacement in two business days applies where transportation of equipment is generally available and when the determination to replace is made in time to deliver the replacement unit to the shipment resources that same day. When shipment is being made to locations that are geographically remote the delivery time may take longer than two business days. In all cases, the replacement unit will be transported to the customer as rapidly as transport capabilities allow.
Hardware & Software Services
Quantum Standard Hardware and Software Service Offerings
Support Plans For Quantum Q-Cloud Offerings
Quantum supports customer efforts to backup, replicate and archive data in cloud locations. For each Q-Cloud offering Quantum provides support to ensure successful customer cloud operations
SERVICE & SUPPORT PLAN OPTIONS
Some customers may have special support needs that are addressed through support plan options. These needs may involve better than Gold response, service at unattended sites and service at sites that require response from US Citizens
Service plans tailored for our SuperLoader 3 Autoloader product
Quantum Escalation Process and Severity Level Descriptions
Escalation policy and definitions