The DXi6701/DXi6702 deduplication solutions combine expanded capabilities, higher performance, and an even higher ROI. It's deduplication without compromise.
Key Features and Benefits
- Broadest Scalability in the midrange-to-Enterprise class – Provides 8 to 80TB usable capacity, for users with growing data, or unsure of how much capacity they need. Upgrades are affordable and easy to install
- Highest Performance in its class – Provides up to 9.1TB/hour real performance, leveraging an in-line data flow, available for all leading backup applications.
- Multiple Interface Protocols – For users who need, or may need multiple protocols, the DXi6701/02 provides all interface options in every system from 8 to 80TB, providing future-proof support even for evolving architectures
- Superior Value – The DXi6701/DXi6702 set a new, lower price point and provides the best price-performance ratio in the market
- Unique Extensibility featuring the new DXi Accent Software – Free on the DXi6701/DXi6702 models, DXi Accent is the first distributed solution to support deduplicated backup over bandwidth-limited LANs and WANs and to provide built-in support for DR and long-term retention
The DXi6701 and DXi6702 provides deduplication without compromise, combining broad scalability and high performance with leading value and unique extensibility supporting the broadest range of IT environments. Built on Quantum's DXi software, these appliances provide up to 9.1TB/hour and scale from 8 to 80 TB of usable capacity in a single system, providing fast backup performance and scalability. The DXi6701 and DXi6702 models provide maximum flexibility and value for maximum investment protection in evolving backup environments—providing simultaneous NAS, VTL, and OST interfaces--and they include all software licenses in their base price, including replication, direct tape creation, and the new DXi Accent™ software for hybrid deduplication.